mandag 29. oktober 2012

Skyfall - Bond is back!




Last Friday I was invited to the premiere of the latest James Bond movie "Skyfall"
I must admit my expectations were sky high after all the fuzz in the media.

And I was not disappointed at all. Skyfall delivers big time!
I really wanted to applaud several times during the movie - such was my joy!

The snappy comments are back, the irony, old fashion fist fight on a moving train, crazy car chases, the old beautiful cars with catapulte seats - all makes it the best Bond movie the last 10-15 years.
Daniel Craig delivers as James Bond, and Javier Bardem is fantastic as secret agent gone bad!

And the soundtreck by Adele is just heaven!

So get yourself to a movie theatre near you - this is a must-see on big screen!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar