tirsdag 30. oktober 2012

Canada Goose Kensington Parka


I can't wait for really, really cold winter days!
You might think I'm a total weirdo for saying something as stupid as that.
But I just can't wait to wear my Canada Goose Kensington Parka.
The three last winters have been freezing here in Bergen - so last year I decided that this year I would finally buy the Canada Goose Parka. It's expencive, I admit it, but this is a parka I will have for the rest of my life! I love tha fact that it's slim fitting, and the extra lining in the jacket prevent the down from peeping out through the seames!
It's only just below zero (celcius) today, so I'm wearing the jacket for the first time - and I love it!
Let the winter come - cold and snowy - I am ready! :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar