mandag 20. august 2012

Fab weekend

My sister came to visit this weekend, and what a fab weekend we have had!
Lot's of sister time :)

I picked her up at the airport on Friday, got some sushi take-away on the way home.
The weather was good, so we decided to eat on the balcony, and of course have champagne!!

Saturday was a bit grey weather wise, but who cares?
We walked in to town, armed with an umbrella and a credit card each - ready for shopping.
Both my sister and I have wanted a Burberry trench coat for a long time.
That is the ultimate trench, and will always be fashionable!
Fist thing we ran to Rene, and tried them on. Big mistake! HUGE!!
After you have tried a Burberry, H&M is not the same anymore!
I'll just have to save up, and maybe visit Burberry when I'm in London in October :))

But we had to do some shopping, and I ended up buying a pair of fab jeans in this fall's it-colour; plum! And I bought a fab fake fur coat. Unfortunately it's too hot to wear it now (words I never thought I would say about Bergen).

In Kløverhuset at Scabal I found a pair of fabulous ankle boots by See by Chloe, and the best thing; they were on sale!! YIHAAA!! Fab colour for the fall as well, a nice cognac/burgundy brown.


Belle fur coat, Cubus
Abbey jeans, Cubus

See by Chloe, ankle boots


After shopping till we almost dropped, we went to Bocca for some lunch.
Bocca is located in the middle of Bergen, and at street level, so you can watch people walking by.
May be spot someone you know as well :)
Good food and decent wine and friendly staff makes this our regular lunch spot.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar