torsdag 16. august 2012

Bloody Thursday



Since my sister coming to visit this weekend, I decided to find my inner domestic queen and tidy up the flat a bit.
It's just a week since I returned from holiday, but strangely enough it looks like several people have just tossed papers and clothes around the flat.
Don't know how that happended...

Anyways; this morning i cleared the clutter in the kitchen - meaning moving dishes from the kitchen counter to the dishwasher :)
As I reached for the big knife on the counter, my fingers somehow slipped, and the knife went up in the air, did a 360, before heading for the floor.
In pure stupidity and reflex, my hand reaches out to try and grab it before it would ruin the floor, and by that ruining my reputation as domestic queen.

Since my life is not lived in slow motion (you know when you manage to grab the knife perfectly without cutting your fingers off) I ended up with a deep cut in a finger and blood everywhere.
YAIKES!!

I just can not believe how much blood is in a single finger!
Somehow I remembered to keep my hand over my head, to stop the blood from running.
But it's not very easy to get a band aid with only one hand - but I managed with a bit of cursing.

And because of all the blood, I had to clean the kitchen AND bathroom too.
Domestic queen for real :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar