torsdag 10. mai 2012

Top Shop Oxford Circus

If you're ever going to London, and if you're just a tiny bit interested in fashion, Top Shop is a must.
I visited Top Shop at Oxford Circus, and it is so busy, filled with people, that I like to go there early in the morning, before it gets too crazy.

This time, I got a tip about the personal shopper service.
What a brilliant service!!!

I sent them an e-mail, got the answer the same day, saying of course they had time avaliable!
All I had to do was to fill out a form with personal data, hight, top size, jeans size, leg lenght, shoe size, colour of hair, eyes and skintone. Easy-peasy!

The personal shopper departement is located at -1 floor.
Beautiful, light and trendy area - reserved for personal shopping only



While waiting for my personal shopper, I was offered coffee, tea or water.
I chose water, and of course TopShop has their own lable :)


I had my own suite, quite large actually


This is all the outfits Falouka (my PS) had picked out for me, all hanging nicely in the suite when I arrived. Fabulous clothes in this seasons colours and prints.


All outfits also had matching accessories


This is one of the lounge areas outside the suites.
If your husband, boyfriend, mum, sister or friend is joining you, this is where they can relax



While we waited to pay, we were offered these fantastic sweet and yummie mini muffins.
Totally ok to get the blood sugar level back on track


When you have decided what to buy, you can pay in the PS-area.
No waiting in lane.
Just you and your PS.
She wraps everyything beautifully, and of course they have a special Personal Shopping bag as well

All in all a fantastic experience!!
You get to try outfits you never would have picked out yourself.
Perfect if you want a complete wardrobe change, change of style, or if you just need a fab dress to a special occasion.

And best of all - it's free!
...and no obligation to buy anything

So if you are going to London, my advice is: just do it! :)
Here is a link to the Personal Shopping at TopShop












1 kommentar: