fredag 11. mai 2012

Toms Shoes

When I was in London, I walked to Covent Garden. A very cosy area in the city.
Lots of shops and boutiques side by side in the streets, and luckily not as busy as Oxford Street.

When in London, I always end up buying several pairs of shoes.
I must admit, I find the shoe shops in London a bit more exciting then the shops in Norway.

Anyways; this time I ended up buying the fabulous Toms black glitter shoes.


I have wanted to buy a pair of Toms for a while, simply because for every pair bought, the company actually gives away a free pair of shoes to a child in need somewhere in the world!
That is a brilliant incentive - and I wanted to give my share.

Of course it helps that the shoes looks fab, and they are extremely comfortable to wear as well.
So, what's not to like?

1 kommentar:

  1. Good for you Nemi! I love Toms, and like you say, they give away a free pair to a child in need so whats not to like?

    SvarSlett