onsdag 27. juni 2012

Fore!! Meland Golf



Yesterday we decided to play golf at Meland Golfklubb, probably the best golf course on the west coast of Norway.
Meland Golf is just a 25 min drive from Bergen.

The course was in really good condition, and it is difficult to play here.
Forest close to the fairway, water, bunkers (and by that I mean really deep ones), dogleg.
But my oh my how fun it is to play here.

Challanging to chip over the water to get to the green


Just a few par 3 holes, the rest is par 4 and 5. And long ones too.
For women it's challanging when a par 5 hole is over 500 meters.
That means we have to be able to master the driver - and hit it long.

Long fairways and beautiful view


Luckily for me, my driver was in a good mood yesterday!! My drives were long and straight on the fairway. Yihaa!!

I got points on all holes, and made a total of 42 points.
The result was that my handicap went down from 30,9 to 27,9!!!

So happy about that :)))

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar